What is an ERP?
Emergency Ready Profile
No one every plan’s for a disaster but you can plan to be “Ready for whatever happens”
But by developing a SERVPRO Emergency ready profile for your business you can minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action.
Knowing what to do and what to expect in advance is the key to timely mitigation and can help minimize how water and fire damage can affect your business.
ARE YOU READY?
Preparation is the key component for making it through any disaster, whether it’s a small water leak, a large fire or an area flood. The best time for planning is not when the event happens, but well before it happens.
THE SERVPRO EMERGENCY READY PROFILE ADVANTAGES:
- A No cost assessment of your facility. -This means there is no need to allocate funds, giving you a great value at no cost.
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency. - It will only take a little time to complete and will not take you away from current projects. It will save you a lot of time if ever needed in future.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster. -This can help minimize the amount of time your business inactive by having an immediate plan of action.
- Establishes you local SERVPRO Franchise Professionals as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider. –You have a provider that is recognized as an industry leader and is close by.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin. –This saves time and so we can begin the work of mitigating the damage which can save you time and money.
- Provides facility details such as shut- off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information. – Having a quick reference of what to do, how to do it and who to call provides solutions in advance of an emergency so that during the emergency you are
“Ready for whatever happens”
Call us Today to Get Started!
24 hours a day 7 days a week