Fire Damage Photo Gallery

BBQ too Close to the House in Middlesex, NJ

Here is the damage from a fire that started because a BBQ was too close to the side of the house and began burning the siding. The family was home but thankfully an alert neighbor informed them of the fire and they were able to exit the home unhurt. SERVPRO of Piscataway was called to clean the interior of the house which was sustained only smoke damage. The homeowners were very thankful when we completed the job and the smell of smoke and the light coating of soot were gone from their house. Please use caution when barbequing near your home.

Smoke Webs from a Fire in Warren, NJ

These "smoke webs" are caused by the soot from synthetic/petroleum based materials burning. This sign at a fire is an indicator of the protocol needed to clean up after this fire. SERVPRO of Piscataway's technicians are well trained in the protocols for each type of fire cleaning.

House Fire in West Orange NJ

An unattended candle caused this house fire in West Orange. SERVPRO of Piscataway was called in to do the cleanup. The homeowner was impressed that we were also able to restore his wood furniture that had severe smoke damage.

Never Leave Pots Unattended

The owner of this Piscataway kitchen left a pot cooking on the stove and went into another room. There was not too much damage from fire but smoke affected the entire house. The homeowner was pleasantly surprised that we cleaned the entire house so quickly.

Electrical Fire

SERVPRO  of Piscataway was called to this beautiful old Victorian home in Plainfield, NJ that sustained damage from faulty wires in the wall. Thankfully, there were no injuries and when it was repaired it was good as new.

Smoking Safety

This picture captures the importance of not smoking in bed. Someone fell asleep with a lit cigarette and this is the result. Luckily the smoker was able to get out before being injured